Dublin, July 22, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The “Automatic Soap Dispenser Market – Global Outlook and Forecast 2020-2025” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
In-depth Analysis and Data-driven Insights on the Impact of COVID-19 Included
The study considers the present scenario of the automatic soap dispenser market and its market dynamics for the period 2019-2025. It covers a detailed overview of several market growth enablers, restraints, and trends. The report offers both the demand and supply aspects of the market. It profiles and examines leading companies and other prominent ones operating in the market.
Key Questions Answered
1. What is the automatic soap dispenser market size and growth forecast during the period 2020-2025?
2. What are the factors impacting the growth of the North America automatic soap dispenser market?
3. Which segment accounted for the largest automatic soap dispenser market share?
4. Who are the key players in the automatic soap dispenser market, and what is the market share of Gojo Industries?
5. How is the outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic impacting the growth of the market forecast to 2025?
The global automatic soap dispenser market by revenue is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 13% during the period 2019-2025
The global automatic soap dispenser products have witnessed a significant rise in demand over the last few years. This can majorly be attributed to the growing trend of smart restroom technology. The market is highly dependent on the demand for hygiene and sanitation solutions from several end-users, including hospitality, healthcare, commercial, residential, and government. Increasing innovations in the touchless industry, coupled with the growing number of hospitals or hotels, are expected to propel the demand for automated cleaning products.
Currently, the world is fighting one of the most infectious viruses – COVID-19. This has impacted not only the life and health of the people but has also brought the global economy to a standstill. The major regions, such as the US, Italy, Spain, France, the UK, Germany, Canada, and China, are the most affected. Disruptions in the value chain processes of several business segments are expected to increase, thereby affecting the automatic soap dispenser market share. The impact, however, will be exceptionally low. The market will not be affected much owing to the outbreak, and the demand lost during Q1-Q2 2020, will be mitigated by the surge in demand in the second half of 2020.
The following factors are likely to contribute to the growth of the automatic soap dispenser market during the forecast period:
- Expansion of Real Estate and Hospitality Industry
- Increased Investment in IoT by Vendors
- Concerns over Hand Hygiene
- Trend for Smart Washrooms
Automatic Soap Dispenser Market Segmentation
The global automatic soap dispenser market research…