DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Specialized Design Services Global Market Report 2021: COVID-19 Impact and Recovery to 2030” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This report provides strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global specialized design services market as it emerges from the COVID-19 shut down.
The global specialized design services market is expected to grow from $119.05 billion in 2020 to $127.11 billion in 2021 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.8%. The growth is mainly due to the companies rearranging their operations and recovering from the COVID-19 impact, which had earlier led to restrictive containment measures involving social distancing, remote working, and the closure of commercial activities that resulted in operational challenges. The market is expected to reach $174.21 billion in 2025 at a CAGR of 8%.
- John Wood Group PLC
- Altran Technologies
- Jacobs Engineering Group Inc
- Arcadis NV
Reasons to Purchase
- Gain a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available on this market covering 50+ geographies.
- Understand how the market is being affected by the coronavirus and how it is likely to emerge and grow as the impact of the virus abates.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Outperform competitors using forecast data and the drivers and trends shaping the market.
- Understand customers based on the latest market research findings.
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
North America was the largest region in the global specialized design services market, accounting for 35% of the market in 2020. Asia Pacific was the second largest region accounting for 28% of the global specialized design services market. Africa was the smallest region in the global specialized design services market.
Virtual reality and augmented reality technologies are being widely used by interior design service providers to provide customized design to customers and offer low cost design plans in a short time span. Virtual reality is the use of computer technology to create a computer stimulated visuals and augmented reality is a real environment objects supplemented with computer-generated information through sensory inputs. These technologies aid in reducing rework, increase quality, lower labour costs, improve safety, streamline collaboration and aid in project management. For instance, Decorilla, an online interior design service provider, is providing AR and VR based technologies for interior…